10 Temmuz 2016 Pazar

BUDGET 4WD CRAWLER [$50.85]: WLtoys 12428 1/12 4WD RC CAR Review

Leave a Comment

Hello, I was not interested in rc cars before, my main interest is multicopters. I wanted to start this hobby with a budget car, I researched and readed some reviews and then I selected this one and wanted to try it because it has good specs for a good price as I researched. Before this one Feiyue FY03 was the best decision it has similar look but different specs, I mentioned why I selected 12428 below. Now start with specs of WLtoys 12428:

Specs from Product pages:
Drive Type: 4 WD 
Proportion: 1:12 
Control Distance: Over 100m 
Detailed Control Distance: 100-150m 
Transmitter Power: 3 x 1.5V AA battery (not included) 
Car Power: Built-in 7.4V 1500 mah rechargeable battery
Charging time : 3 hours
Racing Time: 10mins
Product weight: 1.490 kg 
Product size (L x W x H): 18.00 x 24.50 x 42.00 cm / 7.09 x 9.65 x 16.54 inches 
Servo : 25g servo
Motor : 540 brushed
Car shell : antiknock PVC printing car sheel,
Ground clearance : 40mm
Max to 50km/h high speed theoretically
Simulate its structure and control from real.
Waterproof
LED Lights

My Thoughts:
This is my first 4WD car and I don’t have any experience in rc cars before. My purpose in this review is to show a good product to who want to start this hobby. I have asked some experienced people which one should I get to start and I selected this one at the end. Hope this review helps you.

Best specs I considered when selecting this instead Feiyue FY03:
Cheaper price: WLtoys 12428 45.99$ now on Gearbest vs Feiyue FY03 72.79$
More Powerful 540 brushed motor (Feiyue FY03 has 390 motor)
Faster: theoretically speed 50km/h (real over 40 km/h) (Feiyue FY03 offers 35km/h)


I didn’t checked these, I found from other reviews:
Speed is over 40 km/h on Tarmac (according to tests on youtube)
Ball bearing everywhere, even sealed ball bearing on rear
Servo is not slow but not very fast 
Except the rear center CVD all the others shaft are steel 
Brake is strong

Transmitter:
Mode button seems not working
Steering trim works
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRUDUCT PAGE to BUY (Gearbest): https://goo.gl/4oJnPo 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unboxing: 




Test Drive:



If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder